Forex trading robots have been in existence for some couple of years now. They allow you to trade forex on an autopilot technique. I have had one on one experience with various forex robots like fap turbo, forex killer, forex autopilot, forex megadroid and this makes me to be in better position or should I say to be the right person to ask the question; do forex robots work or not?
The short answer and the truth to this question is that they do work but you can really come across the ones that work. Most of them are created based on currency trading past history. They are not created to remain in line with currency recent happenings. This explains the reason why a lot of them produce good results while they were back tested. But when you begin to trade them using live account, you lose heavily.
One forex trading robot that worked very well when it was released into the market remains Fap Turbo. But the profitability of this robot diminished with time. I dwelt if it is still profitable till now. I got good results in the first 2 months of using the robot, but lost quickly started coming in after these first 2 months. Forex robots are best to use when they are released currently in the market, but this does not apply to all of them. This is so because at the period of their release there is a particular forex strategy that is attached to its system which will afford it the ability to withstand current market conditions at that time. As you know that the situation of the market changes with time, so as forex robots do change.
Having known that forex trading robots work best when they are released newly to the market, the next question you may ask yourself is; how can I get hold of them during their period of their release?. It is not easy but with regular people that trace forex like me that should be easy. I use various means to trade forex. I use news, technical analysis, forex strategies and forex robots, so I am always in watch to see when a forex robot has been released.
The current forex robot that has just been released into the market at the time of writing this article is Ivybot professional forex trading robot. As I know that its profitability diminishes with time, but the winning rate of this one is still on and popping.
No comments:
Post a Comment